1. Administrator 1.1. The administrator of personal data of people using the Website, including Buyers and Users, is SOLARPROF Agata Kocierzewska with its registered office in Szczecin at ul. Cieszkowskiego 31/4 71-301, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development, NIP: 8512681415, Regon: 321541339 (hereinafter: the Administrator). 1.2. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: RODO).
2. Collected Data The collected personal data includes: name and surname, name (company), tax identification number, business address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, bank account number, username and password, computer's IP address from which the registration was made or the order was placed. Personal data is collected at the User's registration, filling in the Order form and the subscription form for the newsletter.
3. Purposes of Data Processing Data will be processed in order to: 3.1. Provision of the Account service - for the period of keeping the Account for the benefit of the User, until the liquidation of the User Account at the User's request - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) RHODO; 3.2. Conclusion and implementation of contracts for the sale of products via the Website - pending completion of the contract - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) and art. 9 par. 2 lit. h) RODO; 3.3. Implementation by the Administrator of its legal obligations, in particular resulting from the provisions of the tax law - for a period of 5 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the payment deadline for due tax was concluded in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the product sale agreement via the Website, or longer if required by law - on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) and art. 9 par. 2 lit. h) RODO; 3.4. determine, investigate or defend against claims that the Administrator or the Customer may have in relation to each other (including data contained in the User Account, data on contracts for the sale of products via the Website) - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) and art. 9 par. 2 lit. h) RODO - during periods of limitation of claims, specified in legal provisions; 3.5. Sending a newsletter with information about the Website - until withdrawal of consent - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO; 3.6. Displaying personalized ads on the Website, including understanding of procurement processes and links between products, based on the purchase history, products in the customer's basket and the history of the products viewed - up to the objection - pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) RODO;
4. Voluntary data provision, consent to processing 4.1. Providing data is voluntary. In the scope indicated in the Regulations, providing data is necessary for the purpose of Registration or submission and implementation of the Order. 4.2. You can provide your personal data without consenting to their processing in order to receive the newsletter. 4.3. If you consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service Office at email@example.com tel .: (+48) 666380460. You may also withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter clicking on the appropriate link, placed in each newsletter. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. Data Protection 6.1. The administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the data being processed, and in particular, protects the data against their unauthorized access, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. 6.2. Only persons authorized by the Administrator are allowed to process your data within the Administrator's organization.